The Lumiere is one such project which will begin a new phase of sustainable designs in Andheri.
• Well planned building orientation to reduce heating effect
• Earthquake resistant structure
• Usage of low Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) paints
• Water-efficient fixtures and landscaping, Rainwater harvesting
• Maximum natural light usage reducing energy consumption
• Sewage treatment plant
• Machine-Room-Less and energy efficient elevators
These are some of the amazing sustainability features that makes this place unique and state-of-the art to live in.